Quality Assurance Engineer
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be part of Actuasys R&D team and responsible for organizing and improving test processes, defining the tools and technologies to be used.
Here is what you should know if you want to be a Quality Assurance Engineer at Actuasys.
On any given day you might:
- Review requirements documents with the team and create a test plan;
- Be responsible for planning, automating and developing QA procedures;
- Design and lead the execution of test plans and test cases both manual and automated;
- Identify, report and control problems supporting the delivery of high-quality software
- Create Test Reports.
Technologies to learn:
- Automation test tools (e.g. Visual Studio Test Professional, , Postman, Apache JMeter);
- Automation and Programming Languages.
- Experience in designing, executing and documenting test plans;
- Experience in designing and executing test cases.
Location: Maia, Portugal
Seniority level: Junior
Employment type: Full-time